Good morning! It is Thursday and today, I am thankful…
- for sunshine
- for the ability to travel to another family wedding this weekend with the kids
- for books on tape!
This week, I thank God for many blessings:
- The gift of marriage; My youngest sister married March 24 and my cousin married April 7.
- Family; While my family is nowhere near perfect, we all have our flaws of course, we are a family full of love for each other and for life.
- Friends; This week I had the pleasure of sharing most of the day with a new friend while our children played and I also had the pleasure of corresponding with old friends from whom I obtained wise advice.
- Health; While I am striving to get to a healthier state, I recognize that overall, I am a healthy person – mind, body and spirit – and for that, I am thankful.
Today, I am thankful…
- for my family
- for a wonderful Easter week
- for opportunity to share things like Titanic and Harry Potter with Sarah
- for Boot Camp (yeah…I said it)
Please visit Rebecca for more thankfulness.
This week I am thankful for:
- My Weight Watchers meeting that keeps me on track even when I went off track
- Good friends
- Baby Smiles, Giggles and all around Baby Goodness
Today I am thankful:
- for warm spring days, with sun shining, and light breezes blowing
- for time to run and then still time to get to the all school Mass at our parish
- for beautiful children’s voices raising praise to our Lord
- for Rebecca being a fabulous hostess to Dani’s Flat Stanley in West Virginia – all the kids (and the teacher, I suspect) LOVED it!
- for time spent with a good friend over lunch
- for basketball…of the men’s college variety. I love March Madness.
What are you thankful for today? Rebecca at The Road Home hosts Thankful Thursdays every week. Go check her (and some other bloggers) out now!
Today, I am thankful…
- for setting my alarm early enough, that even though I didn’t get up until 30 minutes later, I still had time to go out for a run
- for middle-of-the-night Thunderstorms
- for the confidence exhibited by my manager to allow me to put together an important analysis that highlighted my ability to look ahead 4-12 months and contribute to an important decision
- for my children. Every. Stinkin’. Little. and Big. One of ’em!
Please be sure to go visit Rebecca at The Road Home for more Gratitude.