- The first rule is to post these rules. (Done!)
- Post a photo of yourself then write 11 things about you/your life.
- Answer the questions for you set in the original post.
- Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
- Go to their blog/twitter to tell them you have tagged them.
I have got to get better about having my picture taken. I just usually have the camera in my hands. But here I am with my baby boy and it’s a decent pic, which is kind of a miracle in and of itself.
Eleven things about myself/my life:
1. I’m very opinionated
2. I’m not a very good listener
3. Married 13 years this summer
4. I have been blessed with five children, three girls and two boys
5. I’m a rabid KU fan (yes, I am annoying…apologies in advance)
6. I was a toll collector in college and that job helped pay for some of my tuition and living expenses
7. I ran a marathon in 2007
8. I worked really hard and later that year, I ran my personal best in half marathon
9. I dream of beating that half marathon time someday, but wonder if I might be too old
10. I’m a pretty pride-ful person (ironically, I am not proud of that)
11. I look on the bright side
— If people hand me papers stapled together and the corners don’t match up, or they have more than one staple, I will remove all extra staples, make sure corners line up and re-staple.
— Winning North Carolina State 4A High School Volleyball Championship my junior year (it was my school’s twelfth consecutive high school championship, but we had just moved and I made the team, ended up being one of the starters and that season was an all-around blast)
Well, that was…interesting, right? I had to think about some of those!
Here are my questions for you whom are tagged:
1. What’s your go-to alcoholic beverage?
2. What’s your biggest accomplishment post-college?
3. How many blogs do you follow?
4. How many blogs do you regularly read?
5. What’s your earliest memory?
6. What is one word your mother would use to describe you?
7. What is your favorite non-fiction book?
8. What book have you read over and over again?
9. What time do you get up in the morning?
10. What radio station genre do you listen to the most?
11. What was your favorite vacation?