Okay, after a couple of comments, I will go ahead and divulge some info that I hadn’t shared before. the 5% milestone is hit once you have lost 5% of your body weight. I just happened to hit my 5% the same day I also hit 10 pounds. I started at 188, and I am now 177.8. 9 pounds was my 5%. A week ago, I was just 0.8 away from meeting my 5% goal and was kind of annoyed, but figured I’d get there soon. Then this week, I lost 2 pounds so I blew past that 5% milestone AND got my 10 pound milestone together. That was fun. Now the next goal is to have my total loss be 10% of my body weight which would put me at 170. After that I will set an actual goal weight.
I should probably do a post about how much I like Weight Watchers PointsPlus program.
Okay! Yikes!! Thank you Molly for showing me in your comment how an unclear QT of this kind could take on a life of its own! Holy Moly! while my husband and I remain open to life, at this time we are definitely in the TTA segment of using NFP with our youngest being only 9 months and the fact that we’ve not prayerfully discerned to do otherwise. So, no, the announcement was not of the pregnancy sort! 🙂
Actually, my work environment is moving to a Jeans-Every-Day dress code! Yes…we are ALL very happy about it!
Quick Take – Kid Update!
Sarah has a volleyball game tonight. Last week she had two and I was able to watch the first one, but I took the other kids home because 4 hours is just too long for them to hang around a gym not really doing anything. I found out in the second game she had two for-realz “Spikes” over the net for points! I got texts from two of the moms and then I ran into another mom on Saturday who told me about it. Ah…proud moment from this volleyball mama. 🙂
Dani was supposed to start soccer games this week, but last night was rained out. So we wait for Tuesday!
I had Helen’s pictures taken by an individual photography studio. Here are the “teaser photos”. I wish I knew what to expect as far as cost goes…I wanted to buy so many photos…but they are way more expensive (even with a discount!) than going to JC Penny or Portrait Innovations or something. Oh well, they were pretty cute, though.
Dominic actually ate a cheeseburger this week. And then he tried steak fingers last night. I told him that he should try to be a “big preschool boy” and try new food. And it worked (so far)!!! I hope it continues.
Vincent is way too cute. Really. I know every mom thinks her baby is way cute…but seriously. I am so completely head-over-heels in love with that boy. *sigh*
I hope you have a fabulous weekend!