- for warm spring days, with sun shining, and light breezes blowing
- for time to run and then still time to get to the all school Mass at our parish
- for beautiful children’s voices raising praise to our Lord
- for Rebecca being a fabulous hostess to Dani’s Flat Stanley in West Virginia – all the kids (and the teacher, I suspect) LOVED it!
- for time spent with a good friend over lunch
- for basketball…of the men’s college variety. I love March Madness.
What are you thankful for today? Rebecca at The Road Home hosts Thankful Thursdays every week. Go check her (and some other bloggers) out now!