It’s time for Thankful Thursday. Thank you, Rebecca, for hosting!
This week I am thankful for:
- Four visits with my Aunt Bea in her last 10 days of life
- The opportunity to hold Aunt Bea’s hand and to feel her squeeze mine in return
- The ability to say “I love you” and to kiss a dying woman on the forehead and her cheek and stroke her hair
- Safe travels for Craig’s family both here to Kansas City and home
- The time my children had with their cousins, even at their ages, family is so important to them