It’s Monday. So, I’m mumbling. Checkout TOOJE at Circling the Square Table if you’re interested in another mother’s mumbles on Monday.
1. Dominic is back to normal, we think. Well, you know…whatever normal is. He hugged on Santa at the Breakfast with Santa at his Grandma’s parish yesterday. Then he was pretty funny, cracking us up throughout the day. And he slept in his own bed last night. I think I’m calling it GOOD.
2. I am 90% done with Christmas shopping. I really hate that I only have about 3 days really to get the rest done.
3. But 90% includes TEACHERS gifts! yay me! Ohh…wait, I don’t have the boys’ daycare present yet…well, that’s in that 10%.
4. What do you get your kids’ teachers for Christmas? This year, I got heated travel mugs (for coffee) and Quiktrip Gift Cards.
5. I did a Spin class Saturday morning. I hadn’t done one in 7 years. Yes, I hurt. Thanks for asking.
6. My Aunt Bea was admitted to the hospital last night. She has pneumonia. Thank you for your continued prayers.
7. Christmas. 6 DAYS AWAY! (Friendly reminder)
8. Our Christmas DVD’s are done, I have 15 cards ready to go in the mail. I still have 8 more to get ready to go in the mail. I’ll be glad when that part is done!
9. My kids are very excited that their cousins on Craig’s side of the family are coming to town for Christmas. They cannot wait. They are driving me nuts with their anticipation. tee-hee.
10. A Christmas Story. Do you have it? I do now. Ha! I don’t have to watch TBS to see it this year. I get to watch my own DVD version WITH NO COMMERCIALS!!!
Have a great Monday!