Please go visit TOOJE for more Mumbles!
1. These are gonna be quick because…well, I didn’t do them ahead of time.
2. I had a meeting this morning with another professional in the HR (we call our department something other than HR but no one would know what department it was if I used our acronym) department and it went well! yay!
3. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Me? I gained 5 pounds. Thanks.
4. My siblings and I have our kids draw names to determine who buys whom a gift at Christmas. We have to buy five gifts this year. We have four done. Go me.
5. Just so you know…Vincent is completely in love with me. I know it is true because I caught him staring at me many times this weekend with TRUE BLUE LOVE in his eyes. OMGoodness, it took my breath away. Unfortunately, if I would have pulled out my phone to catch it on film, I could not do the beauty of his loving gaze justice. So you’ll just have to trust me. I am the only woman for him. 🙂
6. Dominic is so fun! He has started acting out the part of Wyatt/Super Why while watching the show. It. is. SO. CUTE.
7. Oh yeah and Dominic also says, “That’s what I’m talkin’ ’bout!” whenever he wins a race, scores a play basket or anything like that. I am LOVING little boy stage.
8. Okay, that’s all I have time for. Have a great Monday!
9. Oh one more thing. I only had Vincent Thursday night and so I loaded up a full bottle and headed to see Breaking Dawn. Biggest thing of note…Vincent is an awesome baby. He drank his bottle, chewed on his burp cloth for a bit and fell asleep. I enjoyed the movie and so did everyone else in the theater.
10. okay, now I am done. 🙂